Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today

Image representing iPhone as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBaseWhat does your day look like today?  Mine is busy.  Reeeeaaaally busy.  It's that good kind of busy that I often look forward to it, but that doesn't make for any easier of a day, just one that I will most likely enjoy more.

I couldn't even begin to tell you how often I open Twitter on my iPhone to see people railing about how terrible their day is.  It's no different on facebook either.  Some people are just always endlessly whining about something that has ruined their day.

Lately I've just started removing those people from my news feed.  I'll either unsubscribe, unfollow, or just block someone that is always whining.... always.  There are a few people I went to high school with that are especially like this, and it sort of serves to remind me why I didn't really care to be around them way back then.  Of course, there are several newer acquaintances that get the sharp side of the unfollow-axe too.

My days are usually fairly busy and even though I know I'm probably not always Captain Happy (Jamie would probably be quick to agree) I don't have time today to sort through all the incessant moaning and complaining.

Today is too short to fill it up with ill-influencers, negative news, and rotten-egg attitudes; plus, today is probably better than you think it is.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment