Thursday, January 19, 2012

No One Greater


I've been thinking a lot lately about the incredible goodness of God.  About how awesome it is that I get to live a life and work a job that is designed around serving Him and His people.  About how incredibly blessed I am, in a way that is solely and completely apart from possession, property, and social success. 

I was having my own little private worship time in my office earlier and this was the result.  Hoping to get it added to my audio widget soon.

No One Greater
No rock is gonna take my place         
As long as I can say Your name
As long as I can sing Your praise

Though all creation lifts it voice
Angelic choirs still make noise
When the Book of Life adds another name

You see me, You know me
You love me, You showed me

There is no one greater
You lift me from the grave
There is nothing better
Than the power of Your blood,
The miracle of calling out Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment